.
Artistic Temple photographs printed, mounted and framed.
Order through our Etsy Shop!


Jump to: Mesa AZ Temple Prints
Jump to: Salt Lake Temple Prints

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mesa Arizona Temple Pictures, Canvases, Prints, Frames

The Mesa, Arizona temple holds a special place in my heart; this is where I received my endowments. I remember being really excited and nervous that morning; I couldn't believe they were letting me in the door! As the attendant checked my recommend, I got teary-eyed. My best friend went through with me. It was such a special day; I'll never forget it.

--Heather

























2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! I LOVE the Serene picture! I do think we're going to have to order those one of these days.

    Can I ask - how do you set your pictures so no one can just right click and copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT's my idea of a beautiful temple. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!