.
Artistic Temple photographs printed, mounted and framed.
Order through our Etsy Shop!


Jump to: Mesa AZ Temple Prints
Jump to: Salt Lake Temple Prints

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Salt Lake City Temple Art Prints { Photographs } Now Available!

I can't believe I've lived in Arizona for nearly a decade and never visited Utah before now. I guess I sort of expected a barren desert much like Phoenix, and that landscape is definitely not my favorite. I prefer the leafy, bustling deciduous trees of my hometown, Charlottesville, VA. At this time of year, the leaves are changing from brilliant green to bright yellows, oranges and reds, and the air is crisp and cool and the smell of falling leaves permeates the air. Much to my surprise, Salt Lake City greeted me with all the wonders of home. There are even "gingerbread" houses in The Avenues. I can definitely see hubby and me living there someday. 

And what a lovely temple. The images below are now available for ordering. Enjoy!

To order, email me at templeprints@gmail.com. Just let me know the image number you'd like (located in the bottom right corner of each image), and what size (from the list at the right) and I'll send you a PayPal money request. Your print will arrive in 2-3 days directly from my print house. Please allow 2-3 weeks if ordering canvas. Thanks!
























1 comment:

  1. Some beautiful views, and I'll share it with friends. I smiled as I read your homesick comments. I live in Knoxville, TN, now, and I'm so homesick for my Sonora desert! You could have my lovely leaves and color, and I'd be happy right where you are. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!